CCF9 – Is Chinese hard to learn? Ask Hart
- To explore Sir Robert Hart, the first generation of Queen’s graduate and Inspector General of the Chinese Imperial Maritime Customs of the Qing Dynasty, with respect to his trajectory of learning Chinese from his diaries at the Library Special Collections;
- To promote Chinese for non-specialist courses to a wider community of students, staff members, as well as members of the public who would have interest in Chinese language and culture;
- To introduce Chinese learning resources, approaches and platforms at Queen’s.
- Sir Robert Hart Online Exhibition (bilingual)
- Mandarin Chinese Course Enrolment (starting from late April 2021)