Date: Tuesday 24/01/2023
Venue: QUB campus (McClay Library, Lanyon Building, Main Site Tower Junction Area)
- Welcome music* (12:00-12:15, Auditorium, McClay Library)
- Welcomes and cultural performances* (12:15 – 12:35, Auditorium, McClay Library)
- Introduction to the CNY programme* (12:35 – 12:40, Auditorium, McClay Library)
- Reception with hot finger buffet (12:40 – 13:10, Auditorium, McClay Library)
- Dragon dance and parade (13:15 – 13:30, from the Library to the Lanyon Building, and outside MST/GS)
- Cultural exhibition with interactive displays and demo (13:30 – 15:30, Junction area, Main Site Tower/PFC)
* These activities are taking place inside the Auditorium which has a capacity limit to 80 max. All staff and students are welcome, but registration is required on the first come, first served basis.
We are looking to collect more photos from our participants on the day. If you have some nice photos and videos to share, please send them via firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be uploaded to this space. If you have any thoughts to share, feel free to leave it in the comment box below.
I’m glad to join.
I think it will be a very exciting and great event and it will give us a sense of the Chinese New Year atmosphere. Of course, it is very difficult to do that in the UK, so I would like to express my sincere thanks and respect to the organisers and staff of the project.
So cheerful and impressive our celebration is! Thank you very much.