This is a bespoke session upon request by QUB students and staff members who would be on a study/business trip to China for a short stay. It will cover, but not be limited to, a range of topics on the
It will cover, but not be limited to, a range of topics on the socio-cultural aspects of contemporary China with both practical and linguistic knowledge such as basic social interactions in context. This session can be further supported by the online self-paced Mandarin Chinese taster course prior to the visit.
Contact Liang.Wang[at]qub.ac.uk for more details.
- QUB Women Gaelic Football Team to Shanghai (Nov 2015)
- EPS students to Nanjing (Jun 2016)
- Queen’s students to Hong Kong and Macau (May 2017)
- EPS students to Nanjing and Beijing (Jun 2017)
- Future Engineers’ Leadership and Innovation Academy (Nov 2017)
- Global Conversations – Asia (Nov 2017)
- Chinese Cities and Universities
- Travel China Guide
- China Train Schedule Search
- China Weather Forecast