Welcome to the Library blog!
- Queen’s signs up to the Open Library of Humanities.
- Queen’s University Belfast Publishes APC expenditure for 2017
- Queen’s signs up to Open Book Publishers
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: Resources for Medicine
During April, Richard Fallis, Subject Librarian for Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences, will be making trial use of a LibChat widget on his Subject Guide. This means he can answer any questions you have about the library in real time. … Continue reading
A new OvidSP interface is will be released in June 2010. The OvidSP interface hosts such databases as Medline, Embase, IPA, Maternity & Infant Care and HMIC. You can already try the new OvidSP by clicking on the Try it … Continue reading