Users to PubMed may have noticed some changes to the overall layout of the database and some of its functionality over the past 6 months. For example, icons that indicated availability of abstracts and free full text have been removed. Further information can be found by following the link below or by checking the NLM Technical Bulletin.
Welcome to the Library blog!
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
- Database and Mendeley training: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Westlaw Certification Course: Extra date added!
- LibChat trial: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said