Welcome to the Library blog!
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
- Database and Mendeley training: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Westlaw Certification Course: Extra date added!
- LibChat trial: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: psycINFO
PsycInfo is now available on the Ovid platform of databases. Anyone who has used Medline will be familiar with the Ovid interface, in particular the ‘Map term to Subject Heading’ feature. This will map your term to the recognised Subject … Continue reading
PsycINFO, the main bibliographic database for psychology, has been moved from OVID to EBSCOHost. PsycINFO contains nearly 2.4 million citations and summaries of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, all in psychology and related disciplines, dating as far … Continue reading