Welcome to the Library blog!
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
- Database and Mendeley training: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Westlaw Certification Course: Extra date added!
- LibChat trial: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: Scopus
Training session: Scopus – A closer look Thursday 25 May 2017, 10-11.30am McClay Library, Auditorium Scopus is the world’s largest bibliographic and citation database and a useful complement to Web of Science and Google Scholar. This course is aimed at staff … Continue reading
There are places available on the following courses: RefWorks for the Engineering and Physical Sciences – Thursday 29th October 10am to 12pm Scopus – Tuesday 3rd November 2pm – 3pm Measuring Research Impact – Wednesday 4th November 10am – 11am … Continue reading