Welcome to the Library blog!
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
- Database and Mendeley training: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Westlaw Certification Course: Extra date added!
- LibChat trial: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: Inter-Library loans
We are continuing to experience delays in supplying some inter-library loan requests due to maintenance work being carried out at the British Library. Parts of the building have been closed temporarily, leading to the unavailability of some items. Whenever we … Continue reading
The Library supplies documents that are not held in stock via the InterLibrary Loan Service. Secure Electronic Documents (SEDs) are scanned copies of printed articles and are downloaded via links delivered directly to your Queen’s email address. The delivery format … Continue reading