The Institute of Physics has just launched a new, updated, clearer platform which will enable better access to all our IOP journals. During March our existing links to these journals will be automatically and seamlessly redirected from the existing IOP journal site to the new IOPScience platform. Everyone will be able to continue accessing and browsing all the journals but with the addition of many enhanced features.
The new features include the ability to:
- More easily select articles by novelty, popularity and citation level.
- Look quickly at the most cited papers in the last two years, as well as the most read papers downloaded in the last thirty years.
- Tag research papers and go directly to these from the homepage.
- Filter references in a quick, clear, straightforward way.
- Access more content – preprints and news.
- Re-run previous searches.
- Keep up to date by receiving RSS feeds and email alerts as soon as new content is published.
- Customize your alerts and save articles of interest.
- Interact with other researchers and share journal content.
To find out more, and to look at all the new features, go to http://www.iopscience.iop.org
If you would like any further information, please contact Joan Whitaker, J.Whitaker@qub.ac.uk or phone ext. 6270