Welcome to the Library blog!
- Links from Article Search, Google Scholar and some databases – resolved
- Links from Article Search, Google Scholar and some databases not working
- International Open Access Week begins 23rd October 2017
- Acoustic testing (McClay Library) Wednesday morning, 18th October.
- Library Closed – Monday 16th October
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts EThOS extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library training sessions Twitter web of science You said
the library on twitter
- No Tweets Available
Tag Archives: Journals Review
Following this year’s journals review exercise, a number of Schools have decided to revise their journals subscriptions. New titles have been proposed, where appropriate, within each School. The journal cancellation list provides details of all title cancellations currently agreed by Schools. If there are titles … Continue reading