The Visible Body Human Anatomy Atlas, a 3D interactive anatomy visualisation and education tool, is now available.
• 6,000+ structures in each model
• The ability to delve into the microanatomy of tissue and special organs, including the eye, ear and tongue
• Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D models
• Encyclopaedic reference and study content
• Save and annotate in a favourites library
Why not watch this introductory video to find out more – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njuIjnDsFxQ
To access this tool go to the Library catalogue where you can browse on a PC or download the app for mobile devices.