QUB staff and students now have on-campus access to the Loeb Classical Library via this link: http://www.loebclassics.com.
Key features include:
- Single- and dual-language reading modes
- Sophisticated Bookmarking and Annotation features
- Tools for sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
- Greek keyboard
- User account and My Loeb content saved in perpetuity
- Intuitive Search and Browse
- Inclusion of every Loeb volume in print
- Regular uploading of new and revised volumes
Please note that some of the site’s most useful tools are features of “My Loebs,” the personal accounts available to all authorized users. You can create your own accounts (via the “Sign up” link at the top of each page on the site) so as to utilize the digital Loeb Classical Library’s full capabilities.
Many of the questions we’ve received most regularly—questions about the digital Loeb Classical Library’s functionality, for example, or its relation to the print books of the series—are answered at http://www.loebclassics.com/page/faq/frequently-asked-questions
Please let us know what you think about this database: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GW6ZPQP