We are currently seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to the post of Research Fellow.
The post holder will perform research on deployment of machine-learned models for health analytics on distributed IoT/edge/cloud systems using transprecise computing and contribute to the research project “Sustainable Wearable Edge InTelligence (SWEET)”.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Normally have, or be about to obtain, a relevant PhD. Relevant areas include high-performance computing, middleware and computing systems.
- Recent relevant research experience to include:
- Undertaking research in the area of high-performance / distributed / parallel computing or middleware
- A proven track record of using experimental models to carry out analyses, critical evaluations, and interpretations of experimental data as relevant to the research project
- Working effectively as part of a research team in the development and promotion of the research theme.
- Strong publication record commensurate with stage of career.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria please check the recruitment web page.
This post is available on a fixed term contract for 33 months.