Research Assistant/Research Fellowship
A new recruitment opportunity will be announced soon for three positions in a Marie Curie Doctoral Training Network on data analytics (systems and analytics topics!) (abstract and partners here). These are PhD opportunities with a research assistant contract.
You may also join our team using funded fellowships such as:
– Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship,
– AXA Fellowship,
– Royal Academy of Engineering,
– Leverhulme Trust,
– UKRI FLF,
– Daphne Jackson Fellowship,
– EPSRC Postdoc Fellowship,
– EPSRC Open Fellowship,
– QUB Illuminate Fellowship,
– Royal Society Dorothy Hodgkin Fellowship,
– Royal Society University Research Fellowship,
– Newton International, and
– Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851,
Please contact us if you are interested.
High-caliber students interested in pursuing a PhD in parallel and distributed systems subjects including graph processing, distributed data analysis and storage, parallel programming languages and runtimes are welcome to contact Prof. Hans Vandierendonck.
In terms of funding, you may also consider other options such as UK government scholarship, and Schlumberger Foundation scholarship.
Please contact Prof. Hans Vandierendonck.