We study the characteristics of graph datasets and their implications on the locality of graph analytics. In this way, we identify the connection between different vertex types and investigate how this connection affects the locality of memory accesses. These patterns are used to propose new algorithms with enhanced performance for graph analytics.
– Prof. Hans Vandierendonck
– Prof. Peter Kilpatrick
– Mohsen Koohi
- Locality Analysis of Graph Reordering Algorithms
- Exploiting in-Hub Temporal Locality in Pull Traversal
- How Do Graph Relabeling Algorithms Improve Memory Locality? ISPASS’21
Grants and Funding
– High Performance Computing center of the Queen’s University Belfast and the Kelvin supercomputer (EPSRC grant EP/T022175/1)
– DiPET (EPSRC grant EP/T022345/1)
– The Department for the Economy, Northern Ireland
– The Queen’s University Belfast
– We thank “Jordan McComb” for SkyLake cache simulation system as his Master project.
– We thank “Tony McHale” and “John Conway” for managing the HPDC cluster, and “Vaughan Purnell” and “James McGroarty” for managing the HPC center of the Queen’s University Belfast.
– Unsplash, Dean Machala, and K. Mitch Hodge