We are inviting submissions from students of undergraduate work for which they have received a grade.
The Board advises the following:
- Undergraduate Coursework and Research Projects for which a mark of 70% or more has been received.
- Note: We will accept submissions of undergraduate work from recent graduates (2020/2021) provided final grades have been published.
- All submissions should be in Word format. PDFs will not be accepted.
- We would recommend that each submission be no more than 4500 words in length (including footnotes). We are happy to accept submissions that are longer (i.e. research projects) but please note that there will be only one research project published per edition (subject to review).
- All submissions will be subject to a double-blind review with no exceptions.
- Submission e-mails should include the word ‘SUBMISSION’, followed by the AREA OF LAW and the NAME OF THE WRITER in the subject area.
Please email all submissions to the following address: email@example.com.
Deadline: 31 January 2022
Please Note That:
- Submissions to any other email address or in any other format, will not be accepted.
- The submission process is subject to specified deadlines.