Blogs at Queens
Welcome to Blogs.qub.ac.uk.
Weblogs at QUB is provided by QUB Information Services. Staff and Students can log in using their usual Queen’s Online credentials to post comments on existing blogs.
New blogs may be set up by any student or member of staff and should be requested from Information Services by completing this form. A guide to getting started blogging can be downloaded here (1.5Mb).
Why blog at QUB?
- QUB Blogs can be accessed both within the QUB campus and externally
- Publish content from your web browser with ScribeFire, or log in and use the easy WordPress interface
- Themes to make your blog unique
- Customize your blog quickly and easily with widgets
- Easily add Image Galleries with Lightbox, Twitter Feeds, Flickr, Polls, Surveys, Mobile versions of your site and more
- Import content from an existing blog on Blogger, Blogroll, LiveJournal etc
- Use your existing QOL login credentials
- Map a domain name to your blog e.g. www.mysite.co.uk instead of blogs.qub.ac.uk/mysite
- Website Statistics for your blog
- Vice-Chancellor’s Blog
- Compromise After Conflict
- QUB Library Blog
- QUB Social Media Blog
- Honni Blog
- Architecture Blog
- Translation and Cultural Encounter
- “Ryght As It Is Ymad in France”: Franco-English Poetic Translation
- The Mediaeval Forum
- Re-Engineering the Corporation
- Inside Queen’s
- In the Know
- Postgraduate Student Life
- Interdisciplinary Linguistics Group