The Blog service at Queen’s is provided by Information Services. Staff and students can log in using their Queen’s Online credentials to interact with blogs.
New blogs may be set up by any student or staff member and can be requested by completing this form.
Why blog at QUB?
- Blogs can be accessed by users inside and outside Queen’s
- Publish content using a browser or WordPress app
- Use themes to make your blog unique: customise quickly and easily with widgets
- Image galleries and social media plugins are available
- Use your own domain name
- Get statistics for your blog