- WADI: a water distribution testbed for research in the design of secure cyber physical systems
- Internal Paper currently under review. This will be updated if the paper is accepted.
The reading group was cancelled in may due to the Cyber-Security Summit.
- Blockchain Radio Access Network (B-RAN): Towards Decentralized Secure Radio Access Paradigm [PDF]
- A Re-evaluation of Intrusion Detection Accuracy: Alternative Evaluation Strategy [PDF]
- Towards Malware Detection via CPU Power Consumption: Data Collection Design and Analytics [PDF]
Location: Ground Floor Meeting Room: ECIT
When: Friday 5th April 11:00
After last weeks meeting, we decided to discuss three papers. This post will be updated by 8th February with chosen papers.
- A Deep Learning Approach to Network Intrusion Detection [PDF]
- Implementing Zero Trust Cloud Networks with Transport Access Control and First Packet Authentication [PDF]
- Intelligent Security Measures for Smart Cyber-Physical Systems [PDF]
Location: NSS Lab 2nd Floor: ECIT
When: Friday 1st March 11:00
– Discuss how the group will work.
– Identify a number of recommended conferences.
– Plan next months activities.
Location: Ground Floor Meeting Room
When: Friday 1st February 11:00