Covid-19 Library Update (October 2022)
Currently all libraries are open and measures are in place to reduce potential for viral transmission.
- It is strongly advised to wear a face covering in all libraries, even if you are sitting at a PC or study space.
- Study rooms are available in the Healthcare Library branches at the RVH, and at QUB MBC Building. These are still bookable through Queen’s Online.
- Please continue to place your requests for material as before. If there are any problems or delays, we will get in touch.
- If you currently have an item on loan, it may, as always, be requested by another reader and you will be asked to return it within 7 days. However, we are aware this might present difficulties, so please contact your nearest Healthcare Library branch if this is the case.
- Perspex screens are in place in some library branches.
- Hand sanitiser and cleaning materials for touch points are available in all Library branches.
Electronic resources are available to access outside of the Library, from home or from your office space. You will need valid HSC membership of the Library, so please contact us if your membership has lapsed. Specialist Librarians are contactable to help with any assistance required using the electronic journals, databases or literature searching.
Updates will continue to be posted to our Keeping Up to Date section on the Library homepage and Library Twitter account. Please note that staff are available to help onsite and assist with enquiries in person in each library branch and via Library Chat, email, phone and social media if you are unable to come to the library, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.