The Healthcare Library of Northern Ireland at Antrim Area Hospital is open!
The Healthcare Library of Northern Ireland at Antrim Area Hospital is open. Current opening hours are Monday to Thursday 9.30am – 4.30pm (Friday closed). Services available include:
- Online requests – place your book and journal article requests as normal
- Book loans – books can be posted to and returned from your work address via internal mail or Library staff can make arrangements for you to collect your books
- Study space is available, and has been physically distanced
- PCs are also available with the same physical distancing measures in place
- E-resources available via The Healthcare Library website 24/7
- Literature searches – these can be requested online through the library website
- Training – online training is available. Please contact Mary Maguire by emailing email@example.com
Covid-secure measures have been put in place but please contact the Library before visiting in case opening hours have changed at short notice. You can email the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 9442 4232 (internal 334232).