Are you an entrepreneurial student at QUB? Do you have a business idea that you’ve been working on for a while or a new idea that’s been developing over the past few weeks? If so – we want to hear from you!
Introducing #IsolationInnovations. We are offering all QUB students the chance to win up to £500 in prize money by creating and tweeting a 60 second Elevator Pitch of their business idea.
Your elevator pitch will be judged on the following three categories:
- Clarity – Has the candidate clearly explained their business idea within the given time duration?
- Creativity – Has the candidate demonstrated creativity through their pitch delivery or business idea?
- Viability – Has the candidate presented an idea that could work in today’s marketplace?
What’s the catch?
- All entries must be uploaded to Twitter with the tag @enterprisesu_ and hashtag #IsolationInnovations
- All entries must be no longer than 60 seconds
- All entries should be submitted by midnight, Friday 24th April
- All entries must adhere to the Students Union social media policy and Enterprise SU reserve the right to comment, like & retweet entries.
What’s in it for me? 💸💸💸
- 1st place: £500
- 2nd place: £250
- 3rd place: £100
Winning candidates will be chosen by the team at Enterprise SU based on the criteria outlined above. All winners will be announced on Twitter and contacted via email to arrange payment.
We’re excited to hear from you so get creative and get tweeting! If you have any questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Twitter @enterprisesu_.
Best of luck!
Enterprise SU Team