We’re here to represent you and your views, run campaigns to make the changes you want happen and make sure you have a great time at Queen’s.
Have a read of each of our blog posts by clicking on the links below!
Your Student Officer Team.
Your Officer Blogs
Officer Blog Post Roll
- The UCU Strike: Why it matters to International Students 02/03/2018
- Why Society Sucks for Disabled Workers 07/12/2017
- Being a Disabled Student is Hard, Being an International Disabled Student is Excruciating 07/12/2017
- Headphones 06/12/2017
- Bloody hell in a hand basket: Pain, my brain and endometriosis… Living with an invisible disability is hard 05/12/2017
- Welfare reform is ruining the lives of disabled people and we should be furious! 04/12/2017
- Experiencing Mental Health Issues? You’re not alone… 01/12/2017
- Women’s Aid’s Healthy Relationships Campaign and free Workshop 24/11/2017
- World Mental Health Day – Changing the Narrative on Suicide 10/10/2017
- A Summer Pursuing Equality and Diversity 19/09/2017