We’re here to represent you and your views, run campaigns to make the changes you want happen and make sure you have a great time at Queen’s.
Have a read of each of our blog posts by clicking on the links below!
Your Student Officer Team.
Your Officer Blogs
Officer Blog Post Roll
- World Mental Health Day – Changing the Narrative on Suicide 10/10/2017
- A Summer Pursuing Equality and Diversity 19/09/2017
- [CW: Sexual Assault] Launch of the Consent Ambassador Programme and Results Launch of the S.C.O.R.E. Stand Together Survey 22/08/2017
- GUEST BLOG: “I felt trapped trapped inside my own body; fighting a battle that no one could see” 09/12/2016
- GUEST BLOG: Coming to accept the term disability 07/12/2016
- GUEST BLOG: Faces of Disability – The Stigma of HIV 05/12/2016
- ‘My mind was numb. Just a swirling pool of white noise’ – Student Officer, Welfare openly talks about her own mental health as part of our ‘Think Out Loud’ Mental Health Campaign 01/12/2016
- GUEST BLOG Transgender Day of Remembrance: 5 Tips on How to be a Trans Ally 21/11/2016
- GUEST BLOG: My firsthand account on why a loud and clear ‘yes’ is so important. 27/10/2016
- Become a School or Course Rep! 05/10/2016