Contact us

If you have any comments or queries about any of the posts that appear in this blog then please get in touch via the comments section below. Similarly, if you want to suggest a blog topic or want to feature as a guest blogger then please get in touch with us at qubioblog@gmail.com.

3 comments on Contact us

1. It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

2. Dear Madam/Sir,

I think the concept of your blog is very interesting. Students can share their ideas/comments/projects with each other within and outside your university! I am also a PhD student at Uppsala University. I am writing my thesis on genetic diversity in natural and domestic population. I have a section about rabbit domestication based on our publication in Science 2014 “Rabbit genome analysis reveals a polygenic basis for phenotypic change during domestication”. I was looking for a map showing distribution of lagomorph around the globe and I found it on your blog. I was wondering to know if I can used picture you have in following page by referring to your blog in my thesis? If it is fine, do you think I can have a better quality version?

https://blogs.qub.ac.uk/qubio/2015/02/18/the-wonderful-world-of-lagomorphs/

I will appreciate if you can reply.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,
    Nima Rafati

3. Hi,

I’ve been having a read over your previous coverage of the UK’s proposed ban on microbeads.

Recently there was an update to the situation following a parliamentary debate – the ban is now expected to come into effect in 2018.

We didn’t see it get much coverage in the mainstream press, so we’ve summarised the debate in this article and created an infographic that shows the key dates and some stats about microplastic pollution:

http://www.electricteeth.co.uk/uk-ban-on-microbead-cosmetic-products-expected-to-come-into-force-in-july-2018/

If you could update your article to mention it or give it a share with your social media channels we’d really appreciate it!