Useful links

Whats on at Queens

Students Union Advice Centre

The advice centre consists of three advisers all dedicated to providing you with independent, accurate advice.
Connie Craig,  Student Financial Adviser , connie.craig@qub.ac.uk, 02890971049
Connie advises on grants, loans, fees, Support & Hardship Funds, the financial aspects of repeating years and course changes, Social Security Benefits and other general financial issues
Debbie Forsey, Money Management Adviser, d.forsey@qub.ac.uk, 02890971166
Debbie advises on debt, this includes, overdrafts, credit cards, arrears of payments, budgeting, negotiating with creditors, consumer problems and any other debt issues
Brian Slevin, Education & Welfare Adviser, b.slevin@qub.ac.uk, 02890971135
Brian advises on accommodation, including QUB accommodation, private landlords, deposits, repairs, checking leases/contracts. Brian also covers academic issues, including representation at Progress Committees, complaints and appeals.
Contacting the Students’ Union Advice Centre

By email

• Email addresses above. We’re happy to receive emails but just be aware that if your situation may require you to make an appointment to call in to the SAC. If we’re away from the office then Queen’s email accounts will receive a bounce back with the date we’ll be back

By phone

• Phone numbers above. We all have voicemail and will get back to you as soon as possible. If we’re out of the office for any appreciable period of time then there will be message saying when we’ll be back.

By appointment

• You can call in to make an appointment, email or phone us.

Drop In

• If you happen to be passing and the adviser you need to see is free then we’re happy to see you. Just be aware that students who have made appointments will take priority and you may need to wait for a wee while.

Student Guidance Center

Counselling Services

20 Responses to Useful links

1. inwestycyjne says:

Here’s the challenge- I’m attempting a “Pride and Prejudice meets Varsity Blues Wedding”… (themes from our two favorite movies) and it’s literaly driving ME mad! I need it to be romantic and sophisticated but also southern and comfortable. After attempting to figure this out on my own by combining colors from some of your already maped out colorboards, I’m waving my white flag and shouting “HELP!”

2. Nice blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

3. Thankyou for helping out, fantastic information.

4. Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

5. roxy says:

I and also my guys ended up reading the great tactics from your web site and the sudden developed an awful feeling I never thanked the web site owner for those tips. Most of the ladies ended up consequently happy to see all of them and now have surely been loving these things. Thank you for genuinely so kind and then for having these kinds of high-quality areas most people are really wanting to know about. My personal honest apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

6. Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on!

7. Absolutely pent written content , thankyou for selective information .

8. Thank you for helping out, great information. “The laws of probability, so true in general, so fallacious in particular.” by Edward Gibbon.

9. Merely a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style .

10. I do trust all of the ideas you have presented to your post. They are very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for starters. May just you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

11. that’s good, thanks for your share,.. I think this is great blog

12. Benjamin Li says:

Adventure Holidays

13. You have observed very interesting details ! ps nice website . “High school is closer to the core of the American experience than anything else I can think of.” by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr..

14. Mason Pentz says:

Great information. I found blogs.qub.ac.uk by chance (stumbleupon).I have book-marked it for later!

15. 12/28/2016 Love blogs.qub.ac.uk– very informative and lots to consider!

16. Joel Morgas says:

1/19/2017 @ 12:17:11 Appreciate blogs.qub.ac.uk– very easy to navigate and tons of stuff to think about!

17. Sorry for the significant critique, but I’m definitely loving the new Zune, and hope this, as nicely as the high quality evaluations some other Those people have prepared, will assistance yourself make a decision if it can be the straight selection for yourself.

18. Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m surprised why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

19. Its excellent as your other posts : D, appreciate it for putting up. “A single day is enough to make us a little larger.” by Paul Klee.

20. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you place to make the sort of magnificent informative website.