Welcome to QUEENS INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SOCIETY (QISS) Webpage

As a debriefing, Queens International Student is an organization set up in 2009 by international students in Queens University Belfast as a liaison and connecting platform for international students studying in Queens. By exchanging views and gathering force, we hope to improve our understanding of history, culture and of each other.

At the centre of our activities are international student meetings we have several times per year. Included in these meetings are further gatherings or excursions or any great parties to enjoy!

These meetings are ideal places to meet new people with same concerns as international students, get international contacts and explore other culture and background. Besides these meetings, QISS hopes to have more other activities and gatherings.

So, you might be wondering, what does this blog function as?

1. We, the administrators, hope that this blog will act as a place where QISS reports come in and everyone has a chance to view at it. Anyone can access the blog to get a glimpse of what the QISS was all about, past and present and future. Some activity pictures can also be placed in the blog to enhance the post.

2. Likewise, we also hope that this blog will also be a place where all the prospective international students to learn something about Queens, Belfast, or even studying in UK in general.

3. This blog would hopefully also function as a place where you get the latest updates on QISS. There will be a small column of “updates” on the left side of the blog where you can view the latest updates and perhaps, announcements in QISS. Equally important, this place can also be the place where you just hang out with your fellow international friends, read some useful (or wacky) posts, posts a few comments, and to kill time.

Contributions from everyone would be crucial to keep this blog on and going and exciting.

See you guys around and have a nice day.

Yours,

P.C.Wan

on behalf of QISS blog’s administrators

Webmaster 2009/2010

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Welcome to QUEENS INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SOCIETY (QISS) Webpage

1. 12/23/2016 In my opinion, blogs.qub.ac.uk does a excellent job of handling issues of this sort! Even if often deliberately polemic, the posts are more often than not well-written and challenging.

2. Great Post! I agree completely with you here. It is a very valuable and helpful collection of blogs. I am trying to gain information from all these. Really helpful. Thank you..!!

3. I have been browsing online for over 4 hours today, but I haven’t found any interesting article like yours. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers make good articles like what you have done, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

4. Thank you for every other excellent article.I’ve a presentation next week, and I have found what I can add in my speech. Great job!

5. Like every bit of your post. Thanks again.

6. Thank you for every other excellent article.I’ve a presentation next week, and I have found what I can add in my speech. Great job!

7. evaporatier cooler says:

Love every bit of your article. Thanks again.

http://plztwt.me/snowmanevaporativecoolerinstallation27619

8. I’ve learn a few excellent stuff here. Definitely great bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to create this type of great informative website.

9. This is simply because these types of footwear are extremely much compatible with various kinds of clothes.|They barely get time to purchase even the basic stuffs like higher best footwear for them or their households. Versatility is the important and footwear with Velcro straps rather of lace ups would be much better suited.|I frequently wonder why it is that individuals shoes online store at all. It is because it sells Vigrx Plus at the official price. That’s because it’s so easy to carry out cost comparisons when buying online.|You simply wouldn’t have access to that numerous stores if you had been relying on local retailers. So, where in the world is the best location to shop for shoes? Of course, topless indicates not sporting a top.|Before purchase low cost shoes, you must require to search on running shoes.