Welcome to the Library blog!
- Additional PC and Study Spaces for Summer 2018 Examination Period
- Compliance with the Open Access Policy for REF 2021 – Uploading the correct document
- Database and Mendeley training: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Westlaw Certification Course: Extra date added!
- LibChat trial: Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library Training training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: MedicinesComplete
MedicinesComplete is the online service from RPS Publishing and provides online access to some of the world’s leading drug and healthcare references. It now combines information on more than 10,000 drug, poison, interaction and herbal monographs; the latest advice on … Continue reading