Welcome to the Library blog!
- Electronic Access to Queen’s Postgraduate Research Theses- You Said, We Did
- Digital Loeb Classical Library Trial Access Now Available
- Trial access to Patrologia Latina Database now available
- Queen’s signs Open Access Agreement with BMJ
- Improvements to Induction for Our New International Students – You Said, We Did
TagsAthens authentication Biomedical Library book availability survey borrowing from the Library Changes to Resources Cochrane Resource database databases Digimap e-books e-resources ebooks electronic journals Electronic Theses email alerts EThOS extended opening hours Google Inter-Library loans Journals Review Library Catalogue Medical Library MedicinesComplete New Library Open Access Pharmacy Database psychology psycINFO Pubmed QCat reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Scopus self service issue Surveys The McClay Library training sessions Twitter web of science You said
Tag Archives: Library Catalogue
This problem has now been resolved. updated 12.58 25 November 2014 QCat Library Catalogue is currently unavailable. We are working to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Queen’s has now implemented new rules for the description of catalogue items. This brings us into line with RDA (Resource Description and Access) cataloguing principles – a revised approach to cataloguing currently being adopted by the library community. The new … Continue reading