Service Connection Issues
We are currently experiencing connection issues between Queen’s University Belfast and HSCNI.
These are the services that are currently unavailable if you are on a Trust PC or using your trust email.
- Contacting any QUB or Healthcare Library email using an HSC email address
- Using the Healthcare Library LiveChat facility using an HSC email address, or using an HSC Trust PC
- Renewing your Healthcare Library membership
- Registering for Healthcare Library membership if you are unable to supply an alternative personal email
- Requesting assistance with password or logon problems
- Placing requests through the Healthcare Library website if you are using an HSC Trust PC
- Supply of articles through our document delivery and Inter-Library Loan service
- Informing you that books are ready to collect
- Training with our specialist librarians via Microsoft Teams
We will continue to update this information as more systems come back online.