Canvas is a modern Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), similar to other VLEs such as Moodle or Blackboard. It is used to support learning and teaching activities.
If you are interested in learning more about Canvas, a number of useful Canvas guides and resources are linked below.
Canvas Student Orientation Course
The Canvas Student Orientation course provides key information to help you get started with Canvas at Queen’s. Familiarise yourself with Key Topics in the online course before you begin to use Canvas. Information on the Student App is also available.
Canvas Online Guides and Resources
- Canvas by Instructure Android Guide
- Canvas App for Android Phone (Video)
- Canvas App for Android Tablet (Video)
- Canvas by Instructure iOS Guide
- Canvas App for iPad (Video)
- Canvas App for iPhone (Video)