Preparations are underway for our Newcastle seminar. If you want to attend, please let us know. Attendance is free.
Confirmed speakers for the Seminar in Newcastle on the 17th of May are
- Prof. Alice Belcher, Dundee Law School, University of Dundee: ‘How Collective Responsibility could be Built into a Re-Engineered Incorporation.’
- Sir Michael Darrington (recently retired as chief executive of Greggs plc): “Corporate Governance has failed to prevent explosive growth in executive pay – at what cost to society?”
- Prof. Melvin Dubnick, Department of Political Science, University of New Hampshire
- Prof. Julie Froud, Manchester Business School
- Prof. Joanna Gray, Newcastle Law School and Prof. Neill Marshall, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Newcastle University: ‘The Run on the Rock: the Crisis of the Provincial, Demutualised plc.’
- Prof. Justin O’Brien, Faculty of Law, University of New South Wales.