The CMC team have implemented an anti-spam measure to reduce comment form spam. The following instructions explain how to use this from within the Terminal 4 content management system. The result is that before your form is displayed the users IP address is checked against a list of known spammers – so there may be a 1 second delay before the form is displayed.
- Navigate your content and find your current Email Form
- Click the Add Content button
- Choose the ‘pure text template t4’ template
- Name the content block as ‘php’ and add the content EXACTLY as shown here to the body field:
- Click the ‘Add’ button to save this content:
- Move the new php content above your email form using the arrows
- So your content should look similar to the following:
- Publish your content in the normal way.