Our new ’LibGuides’ web pages have now been launched. The pages provide detailed coverage of library resources by subject, improving access to online library resources, and providing helpful information on finding books, journal articles and other publications available from the Library. Relevant content has been transferred from the ‘Online Resources’, ‘Library Research Skills’ and ‘Teaching Support’ pages on the Library website. These have now been withdrawn.
Welcome to the Library blog!
Tags24-Hour Opening American National Biography Online Athens authentication Biomedical Library borrowing from the Library Bus Service Cochrane Resource Columbia International Affairs Online database databases Digimap electronic journals email alerts extended opening hours Google Scholar Inter-Library loans Journals Review Medical Library Medical Library Temporary Location MedicinesComplete New Library New Library System online dictionaries Open Access Oxford African American Studies Center psychology psycINFO QCat QCat Discover QSearch reading lists Refworks renewing loans Resources for Medicine Science Direct subscription changes Science Library Self Service self service issue Surveys The Library at Queen's The McClay Library training sessions Twitter web of science
the library on twitter
- RT @QUBPolitics: The School is looking for around 6 students to participate in a photo project in McClay Library, if you are... http://t.co… about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MarkNixon1989: Can I get a RT to find my friend's new bike?! Was stolen from the PEC this morning. @olliesbelfast @McIlroyRory http://t… about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AHSSatQUB: QUB staff & students now have on-campus trial access to Cambridge Companions - http://t.co/i9bkw1n6Up 03:51:28 PM March 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out the latest student update from the McClay Library by following this link http://t.co/EBKCa21lwI 03:41:58 PM March 11, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RDFallis: Details of new #QUB journal subscriptions likely to be useful to biological science students and staff: http://t.co/1aC7RqGZQ7 01:54:48 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RDFallis: New edition of 'Reproductive System at a Glance' available as a #QUB e-book http://t.co/NU1oBEdPMV (also available to HSC use… 01:53:25 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @QUBSOE: PhD Opportunity: Education and Identity in Divided Societies: A Comparative Study. Closing Date 24/3/14 http://t.co/0DiNeq0HPJ … 01:53:05 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @greenatqueens: Well done to @QUB_History & Anthropology for their great Food & Seed Swap today-they even brought chickens in! http://t.… 01:52:56 PM March 10, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite